“Work inherently meaningful and rich in purpose gives greater personal and professional satisfaction and correlates strongly with greater success and higher performance.”
Are you underestimating key success factors already in your business?
What Work with Purpose can help create
High performance cultures
Long term, rich relationships
Happy, healthy employees
1. North Star visioning
2. Purposeful Work as a leader-driver
3. Design the transition programme
1. The workforce of the future: who do we want to be
2. Happy minds: work and life
3. Healthy hearts: solutions, not problems
1. The leadership agenda
2. Own it: as done here
3. Lift off: changing the world
1. Identify: assets and shared agendas
2. Leverage your shared purpose
3. Design the programme: leveraging your core
1. Extend and grow motivation (Purpose, Autonomy, Mastery), bottom-up
2. Happy minds: leverage, as the dominant mindset
3. Healthy hearts: build a workforce fit for tomorrow
1. Prioritise and connect with strategic drivers
2. Own it: democratise Work with Purpose, balanced scorecard
3. Lift off: leverage motivation, happy minds and healthy hearts
1. Identify the material problem
2. Rediscover shared purpose
3. Design the programme
1. Rediscover motivation (Purpose, Autonomy, Mastery)
2. Happy minds: find and reinforce existing approach
3. Healthy hearts: find and reinforce existing approach
1. Enablers and barriers to purposeful work
2. Own it: initiate project plan
3. Lift off: unleashing motivation, happy minds and healthy hearts
You have current environmental commitments and targets to meet, but the performance gap is not closing?
You have been communicating at employees about volunteering but most still are not signing-up?
You need to step up supply chain performance for the next strategy, but progress is to slow?
Innovation and creativity is needed to drive sustainable NPD; how do you use processes to do that?
Radical shifts in plastic material use is needed; how can you lead into that future?
Automation means skills change is needed across the entire value chain; how can you support that in a responsible way?